RULES & REGULATIONS
Guarantee of reservation: Once the availability of our hostel has been checked, you must guarantee your reservation by entering the credit card number and the expiration date of the same in the corresponding box. Then Hola Hostal will charge 10% of the total on your credit card to confirm your reservation, in case you cannot charge it, your reservation will not be confirmed and cancelled without prior notice. The credit card must always be in the name of the person making the reservation, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
Hola Hostal offers the option of reservation "Non-refundable" in some cases, in this case the establishment will charge 100% of the reservation to confirm it.
Cancellation policy: Hola Hostal will refund the full amount of the deposit charged to guarantee your reservation in case of cancellation up to 72h before arrival at the establishment. In case of cancellation after the deadline and in case of no presentation, we will make the corresponding charge for the first night. In case you want to cancel your reservation in one of our hostel you should contact directly with our reception by email. For non-refundable rates there is no possibility of cancellation of reservation.
Tourist Tax: Barcelona has a tourist tax with a value of 0.72 € VAT included per person and night. The rate is not included in the total price of the reservation and must be paid directly at the establishment. A maximum amount corresponding to 7 nights per person is established. Persons of equal or less than 16 years of age are exempt from the application of this tax.
Children under 18 cannot stay in our establishment.
Check-in time: 2:00pm; Anyone arriving before 2:00pm will be invited to leave their belongings, if they wish, in the luggage room, but the access to the rooms will not be granted before 2pm
Check out time: Strictly before 11:00am (otherwise you will be asked to pay for an extra night). At this time, all possessions must be removed from the room. If you need to store your luggage on the day until your departure please use our luggage room. If you check out has been delayed, you will be asked to pay for an extra night, so make sure you’re up and ready in time!
The room lights switches-on automatically at 9am and switches-off at 11pm.
Resting time: from 10 pm to 10am. Please respect everyone's sleep. • Common Area available until 11pm.
Terrace opens from 9am to 9pm(if it is available)
Checking out All guests must leave:
- used bed linen at the reception.
- room cards at the reception (3€ in case of losing card)
All belongings must be removed from the room.
If you need to store your luggage after your departure, please use our luggage room.
• It is not allowed to drink or eat inside the rooms• Please, keep all corridors of the room clean. Use your locker to store your suitcases. If you need more space, you can use our free luggage room.
• Please, use only your bed, everything will be removed by staff if found an empty bed. (Any change of bed should be notified to the Staff)Kitchen Area• Please clean the dishes after use• Please store all food in a bag labelled with your room, bed and date of departure. Food with no bag will be thrown away•Kitchen closed from 11pm to 7 amPersonal Property• Secure lockers are located next to each bed inside your room. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times, and Hola Hostal accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or causedDamage to Hola Hostal Property• All guests will be expected to reimburse Hola Hostal for any damage caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
• Smoking is not allowed in any space inside the hostel
• It is forbidden to sell and consume alcoholic drinks
• People not hosted in the hostel, will not be able to enter to rooms or use any equipment or facility
• Forbidden to change bed or locker without staff’s permission
• Maximum stay 15 days
Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property.
HOLA HOSTAL EIXAMPLE reserves the right of admission and / or permanence in case of not respecting any of the norms.
Guests who do not respect the rules of the hostel or standards of living with other guests or staff, may be expelled WITHOUT ANY KIND OF REIMBURSEMENT
HOLA HOSTAL wishes you a great stay